Saturday, March 17, 2012

Noah's Ark Coloring Page for Lesson 12: I Am Thankful for Animals

There are tons of ideas for lesson 12! Last year, we did paper bag animal puppets and the kids loved them! (Hint: pick ONE idea for the bags). Here are two sites that have awesome designs: http://www.dltk-kids.com/type/paper_bag.htm and http://www.enchantedlearning.com/crafts/puppets/paperbag/ I love this darling Noah and the Flood story and craft from the Friend as well. Finally, Jan Brett has some free ark and animal printables that are adorable for coloring as well.

For my coloring page, it's fun to have the children draw their own animals on the boat. Also, you may want to suggest they draw a rainbow as well!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the coloring page of just Noah's ark. It was just what I was looking for. I have stickers of animals for the sunbeams to add to their ark after they color it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad it worked well for you! I love drawing this for the blog.

      Delete