Sunday, January 29, 2012

Coloring Page for Lesson 6: Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ Love Me

I love the story of Jesus Christ blessing the children in the Book of Mormon, and Lesson 6 is a great opportunity to have the children read (with help!) the scripture story. Here's a PDF coloring page that goes along with the lesson: Heavenly Father and Jesus Love Me Coloring Page


Another beautiful picture for teaching this lesson is the poster Jesus Loves Me from the LDS.org Children's Lesson Helps. (They've recently updated it with resources for Lessons 1-9.)

Finally, I have been singing the song, "My Heavenly Father Loves Me" all week, and now I know why! You can teach/sing this song with these beautiful cards from Amy Snyder or these cute illustrations from Pat Kelsey Graham.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Marchet. I was going to leave you a

    message but couldn't figure out how

    to do it. :) I was going to ask if

    you could tell your readers about

    ReadYourBiblesChurch.com.

    .. It's a place for Bible study

    guides and software.. I also put a

    forum and chat room (audio and

    video) in that can be viewed from a

    mobile device.. I'm sorry I

    couldn't find where to contact you

    privately. God Bless! Jenn.

    ReplyDelete